TCG Accounting is currently seeking a bookkeeper who will also be responsible for processing payroll for clients. This position will be responsible for providing accounting services to a variety of clients primarily in the Twin Ports area.
- Reconcile numerous accounts using QuickBooks Online and Desktop.
- Use of Intuit Online Payroll to process client payroll.
- Respond to client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner.
- Prepare and review client correspondence, letters, e-mail, etc.
- Plan and schedule engagement fieldwork with clients.
- Communicate proactively with clients, management and other employees on important matters in a timely manner.
- Prepare and review financial statements, monthly compilation reports and other requested deliverables.
- Participate in training, direction, motivation and feedback with other employees.
- Participate in networking events and organizations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer data.
- Maintain CRM to track all client contact and data.
- 3+ years of job related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- QuickBooks experience.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience with multiple state tax returns.
- Experience with non-profit returns.
- Experience with estate returns.
- Accounting experience working with privately held businesses.
- Extrovert with strong communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- QuickBooks Experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks needed to be done in a timely manner.
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and ability to “think on your feet” when working and a “can do” approach to work.
- Ability to meet weekly deadlines without being micromanaged.
- Strong organization skills.